TOP 10 OF 2014: Best Book Covers of 2014 (Day 2)


"Top 10 of 2014 is a fun-filled week we spend looking back at some of the best of all things books from 2014 and looking forward to those books in 2015 that we can’t wait for." - YAReader


Day 2: Best Book Covers of 2014



Amber's Choices: 

1. Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch



2. Storm Siren by Mary Weber 


3. Zodiac by Romina Russell


4. Nil by Lyn Matson



5. In a Handful of Dust by Mindy McGinnis





Jessica's Choices: 

1. Wish by Grier Cooper

23353227

2. A Little Something Different by Sandy Hall

20801166

3. Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi

13188676

4. (Don't You) Forget About Me by Kate Karyus Quinn

18599667

5. Cress by Marissa Meyer

13206828


What are your favorite covers of 2014? 


9 comments

  1. Ignite Me also made it to mine and Snow Like Ashes was one of the finalists too!
    Great picks ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh Zodiac! Do you see others list and think dammit I forgot that one! What pretties ladies!
    ❤️Britt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty covers! I absolutely love Zodiac, In a Handful of Dust, Snow Like Ashes and Ignite Me! Great choices :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nil made my list as well. Great book and cover! Great list. Here's my Best Covers of 2014post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also love Ignite Me's cover! Another one of my favorites (though I didn't like the book) was The Jewel, and I also really love the cover of A Thousand Pieces of You, but I haven't read it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't You Forget About Me is very cool, the way it's all intwined with the picture. SLA made my list too!

    - Barbara @ Top 10 @ My Bibliophile Mind

    ReplyDelete
  7. Snow Like Ashes, NIL, In a Handful of Dust, Zodiac are gorgeous! I really like Zodiac's - the original cover was gorgeous, but the new one is as well. Fabulous list!

    Happy holidays :)

    Check out my Top Ten post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful covers they’re all such great picks! Thanks so much for taking part in the Top 10 of 2014! Looking forward to seeing the rest of your Top 10’s :D
    Hugs,
    Jaime @ Two Chicks On Books

    ReplyDelete
  9. A Little Something Different is really cute. I thought about Zodiac but I liked the colors on the old cover of that one better. Cress almost made my list too.

    Best Book Covers of 2014

    ReplyDelete

Please note that if your comment doesn’t appear right away, it’s because we have to approve it. Make sure to click the Notify Me box so you can check back once your comment has been approved! ❤️