Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish!
This Week's Theme: Ten Facts About Me!
1. I published my first novel at age fifteen.
Yep! It's right here and it's my proudest achievement, and I can't wait to write my next one.
2. My favorite color is purple.
3. My favorite band is U2.
I listen to their albums all day, every day, and I'm able to recognize a U2 song on the radio within the first five seconds of it playing.
4. My favorite drink is Vanilla Coke.
There is not a single situation or time of day where it isn't appropriate to have a can of Vanilla Coke.
5. I'm going to college to be an English major and work in publishing!
I start my freshman year of college this fall, and I couldn't be more excited about it.
6. My favorite movie (and Broadway play) is The Phantom of the Opera.
I've undoubtedly seen this movie more days than I've lived on this planet. Which should theoretically be impossible. But it's not. I made it possible.
7. My mom's homemade chicken soup is my favorite meal of all time.
I can eat her chicken soup for dinner for every night for the rest of my life. My record has so far been four nights in a row. It's impossible for me to get sick of it, just like Phantom. It's just so goooood.
8. I'm definitely a Jeep girl - I drive a Jeep now and I definitely plan on doing it for the rest of my life.
My next car is going to be the newest Wrangler, and it's going to be badass, and I can't wait.
9. My favorite book is Looking for Alaska by John Green.
This one never changes. And yes, it was still my favorite book before the rise of the Basic Teen Girl John Green Phase. Also, this John Green gif always makes me smile, so I felt the need to share.
10. I've been a dancer for fifteen years.
So, that's my Top Ten Tuesday for this week! Hope you all enjoyed learning a few quirky facts about me. :-)