Waiting on Wednesday: It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover

"Waiting On Wednesday" is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking The Spine where we highlight some of the upcoming books we can't wait to read!

Jessica's Waiting on:


27362503
Title: It Ends With Us
Author: Colleen Hoover
Genre: Romance
Publisher: Atria Books
Publication Date: August 2nd, 2016

Summary: Lily hasn’t always had it easy, but that’s never stopped her from working hard for the life she wants. She’s come a long way from the small town in Maine where she grew up—she graduated from college, moved to Boston, and started her own business. So when she feels a spark with a gorgeous neurosurgeon named Ryle Kincaid, everything in Lily’s life suddenly seems almost too good to be true.
Ryle is assertive, stubborn, maybe even a little arrogant. He’s also sensitive, brilliant, and has a total soft spot for Lily. And the way he looks in scrubs certainly doesn’t hurt. Lily can’t get him out of her head. But Ryle’s complete aversion to relationships is disturbing. Even as Lily finds herself becoming the exception to his “no dating” rule, she can’t help but wonder what made him that way in the first place.
As questions about her new relationship overwhelm her, so do thoughts of Atlas Corrigan—her first love and a link to the past she left behind. He was her kindred spirit, her protector. When Atlas suddenly reappears, everything Lily has built with Ryle is threatened. 

I've always been a huge fan of Colleen Hoover, and I've loved every single book of hers that I've read, and I definitely don't think that this book will be any different. Even though today is technically day after the book has been published, it still isn't in my possession yet, and I'm definitely still waiting to get my hands on it! (Also, that cover - major heart eyes. <33) 


What are you waiting on this week? Leave your links so I can stop back! 


4 comments

  1. I haven't read anything written by this author yet, but so many people rave about her. I hope you love this one! Great pick ^_^

    Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete
  2. I added this to WoW a few weeks ago. I love Colleen Hoover's books! I've read them all, now I neeed to read this!!

    xoxo Amirah

    my WoW: http://herbooksandbeauty16.blogspot.co.uk/2016/08/waiting-on-wednesday-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read this author before. But I would like to read this one. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just posted this book a few weeks ago and I'm really excited to check this book out! Here’s my WoW and Recommend This! Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete

Please note that if your comment doesn’t appear right away, it’s because we have to approve it. Make sure to click the Notify Me box so you can check back once your comment has been approved! ❤️