Today's the day, folks -- the end of the world. No matter which candidate you support, you can't help but acknowledge the fact that this election is going to go down as the messiest, craziest one to date. (I can see the outcries now.)
In an effort to diffuse the inevitable tension that everyone's feeling today, I decided to get a little humorous and share ten things I'd rather be doing than participating in today's election (special GIF edition!). So, without further ado, here's my optimal to-do list for today:
2. Eating a burrito.
3. Taking a trip to Barnes and Noble.
4. Deciding not to leave my bed and instead online shopping for books online.
5. Caving and deciding to buy other online things such as clothes, shoes, and Twenty One Pilots merch.
6. Taking a nice walk in the park.
7. Going to the gym -- or at least contemplating going to the gym.
8. Getting some more writing done for NaNoWriMo.
9. Doing my homework -- that's when you know.
10. Enjoying a totally drama-free day on social media. Those are few and far between.
So, those are the ten things I'd rather be doing today than voting. (But all kidding aside, please go vote if you can because your vote matters and exercising your Constitutional right is so incredibly important!) What are some things you'd rather be doing today? Comment down below and let me know!
*PLEASE NOTE: This post was meant to be a joke and nothing more -- I still think it's incredibly important to go out and vote, and I in no way am pushing my affiliation with any candidate. To be entirely honest, I dislike both of them. Please enjoy this post for laughs and don't take it to heart -- I take our American right to vote very seriously, coming from a military family. If you're 18+ years old and an American citizen, get yourself out there. Get your voice HEARD. And after that, have a nice day. :-)