The College Diaries: My Freshmen Year in Review

Hey Guys! Emily here. It's been quite a while since I last posted about college so I figured I'd sum up my freshmen year for you.

I feel like I actually got really lucky when it comes to freshmen year of college. I really didn't have a hard time at all. My classes were fairly easy and the work not to difficult (when I wasn't waiting until the last minute to get everything doe). As for my professors, some I loved and some I didn't. 

As for the whole "College Experience", I honestly didn't have that. Farmingdale is largely a commuter school, so it was hard for me to get involved. I never really knew when anything was happening and when it was, I was either at home studying or at work. I would love to transfer somewhere new to gain more of an experience, but I still have no clue what I'm interested in majoring in.

This year has come to a close faster than I imagined and I cannot wait for summer. I'm so over 8AM classes, walking through campus in the rain, fighting for a parking spot, and listening to professors drone on for an hour. Although it sounds like I absolutely hate college, I'm pretty excited for my sophomore year, especially the classes I'll be taking *hint hint Abnormal Psych hint hint*.

For any other college students, I hope you make it through these last few weeks, as well as those dreaded finals. 




No comments

Please note that if your comment doesn’t appear right away, it’s because we have to approve it. Make sure to click the Notify Me box so you can check back once your comment has been approved! ❤️