The Best Dads in YA

Happy Father's Day! To celebrate, I asked some of our awesome blogger and reader friends who their favorite dads in YA are, and the results were absolutely adorable (and so true!):


ABC Network dancing fun family blackish GIF




In addition to those dads, I also think there are a few others that deserve some shout outs!


30724132 29939193 28458598 32075671 6304335

(For Beautiful Creatures, Macon isn't exactly Lena's dad, but he's definitely an excellent father figure nonetheless!) 

Have a great Father's Day, everyone! Pick up a good book and re-introduce yourself to some of the best literary dads around. :-) Who're some of your favorites? Leave a comment down below!


 love family the incredibles GIF



2 comments

  1. This is a great list. I was super fond of Mr. Lee in I Believe in the Thing Called Love. I am really happy that we are seeing more and more great YA dads.
    Sam @ WLABB

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never really thought of adding the dad from Geekerella to this list, but I suppose without him, the entire book wouldn't happen. Great list :) Arthur Weasley is at the top of my list, as well.

    Megan - Ginger Mom and the Kindle Quest

    ReplyDelete

Please note that if your comment doesn’t appear right away, it’s because we have to approve it. Make sure to click the Notify Me box so you can check back once your comment has been approved! ❤️