The College Diaries: Back to School!



Hi everyone! In today's installment of The College Diaries, I'm talking about how now that the fall is here (my favorite season!), I officially am starting my first semester of grad school today. It's really exciting and also really nerve-wracking, but I'm really excited that it's happening! I mentioned this in previous posts, but just in case you didn't know, the program was always entirely online and asynchronous, which is great because it means that I can get all of the work done on my own time and whenever I'm able to fit it in. I'm really excited about that aspect!

Also, I'm not the only member of The Book Bratz going back to school this fall -- Emily is starting another semester of nursing school, and Amber is also starting another semester of undergrad! So if things get a little quiet here on the blog for a few weeks while we all adjust to our new schedules, have no fear -- we will be here as often as we can, and we will hopefully settle into a routine and be able to read at our usual pace again soon. :)

Starting grad school is an exciting new chapter -- I hope I do well! Have any of you gone to get your Creative Writing MFA? Or just done any graduate program in general? If you have any advice or wisdom for me, I'd love to hear it!

Are you going back to school this semester? If so, are your classes in person or online? Synchronous or asynchronous? Comment down below and let me know -- I'm curious!

First Day Of School GIF by MOODMAN

No comments

Please note that if your comment doesn’t appear right away, it’s because we have to approve it. Make sure to click the Notify Me box so you can check back once your comment has been approved! ❤️