Top Ten Tuesday: Super Long Book Titles

             


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl in which we create bookish lists about everything from our favorite characters to love triangles and everything in between! 

This Week's Theme: 
Super Long Book Titles

Today's theme is all about super long book titles, so here are some that I thought of. I chose ones whose acronyms I see on Twitter all of the time that I often have to look up because there are so many letters that it's a bit confusing, haha! So without further ado, here's the list:

1. You Should See Me in a Crown by Leah Johnson

2. They Both Die at the End by Adam Silvera

3. The Life and (Medieval) Times of Kit Sweetly by Jamie Pacton

4. The Code for Love and Heartbreak by Jillian Cantor

5. Keep My Heart in San Francisco by Amelia Diane Coombs

6. Three Things I Know Are True by Betty Culley 

7. The Quantum Weirdness of the Almost-Kiss by Amy Noelle Parks

8. Hearts, Strings, and Other Breakable Things by Jacqueline Firkins 

9. A Cuban Girl's Guide to Tea and Tomorrow by Laura Taylor Namey

10. Josh and Hazel's Guide to Not Dating by Christina Lauren


Those were ten books that gave me fall vibes! What are yours? Comment down below and let me know -- and send me your Top Ten Tuesday links so I can look at yours, too! 

1 comment

  1. I’m amazed at how many there is 😂😂 the only one that i’ve seen on previous lists has been you should see me in a crown. I gotta say « The quantum wierdness of the almost-kiss » is quite a good one, and intrigues me.

    Kristina @ books-and-dachshunds.com

    ReplyDelete

Please note that if your comment doesn’t appear right away, it’s because we have to approve it. Make sure to click the Notify Me box so you can check back once your comment has been approved! ❤️