Waiting On Wednesday: I Think I Love You by Auriane Desombre

 

"Waiting On Wednesday" is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking The Spine where we highlight some of the upcoming books we can't wait to read! 

Title:
I Think I Love You

Author: Auriane Desombre
Publisher: Underlined
Paperback, 320 Pages
Publication Date: March 2nd, 2021



Summary: Arch-nemeses Emma, a die-hard romantic, and more-practical minded Sophia find themselves competing against one another for a coveted first-prize trip to a film festival in Los Angeles . . . what happens if their rivalry turns into a romance? For fans of Becky Albertalli's Leah on the Offbeat, full of laugh-out-loud humor and make-your-heart-melt moments.

The second that I figured out that this book involved a rivalry between two characters completing for the prize of a lifetime, and possibly falling in love...I was immediately hooked and added this book to my TBR. March 2021 can't come soon enough!

What are you waiting on this week? Leave your links so I can stop back! 


No comments

Please note that if your comment doesn’t appear right away, it’s because we have to approve it. Make sure to click the Notify Me box so you can check back once your comment has been approved! ❤️