Top Ten Tuesday: Books That Made Me Fall in Love With Reading

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl in which we create bookish lists about everything from our favorite characters to love triangles and everything in between! 

This Week's Theme:  Reasons Why I Love Reading  Books That Made me Fall in Love With Reading

Happy Tuesday! I'm changing this weeks prompt a little bit from "Reasons Why I Love Reading" to "Books That Made me Fall in Love with Reading!" I go through phases where I don't love reading to I love reading, so this list represents some of those books that made me fall in love with reading again! 

    
    


Have you read any of these? If so which ones? Leave your link to your TTT below so we can stop back!  

3 comments

  1. I have The Gilded Ones, When We Were Magic, and The Year of the Witching on my TBR.

    Here is my TTT post: https://readbakecreate.com/?p=468

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on this week's topic! Twilight was definitely one of the books that restarted my reading as a teenager.

    ReplyDelete

Please note that if your comment doesn’t appear right away, it’s because we have to approve it. Make sure to click the Notify Me box so you can check back once your comment has been approved! ❤️