Waiting On Wednesday: Fairest by Marissa Meyer



Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

So this week, I chose Fairest by Marissa Meyer! 

Title: Fairest (The Lunar Chronicles, #0.1)
Author: Marissa Meyer
Genres: Young Adult, Fantasy, Retellings
Pages: 256 (Hardcover)
Publisher: Feiwel & Friends
PUBLICATION DATE: January 27th, 2015

Summary: Mirror, mirror on the wall, who is the fairest of them all? Fans of the Lunar Chronicles know Queen Levana as a ruler who uses her “glamour” to gain power. But long before she crossed paths with Cinder, Scarlet, and Cress, Levana lived a very different story – a story that has never been told . . . until now. Marissa Meyer spins yet another unforgettable tale about love and war, deceit and death. This extraordinary book includes full-color art and an excerpt from Winter, the next book in the Lunar Chronicles series.


Catch you all next week! And don't forget to click HERE to add Fairest to your To-Read list!

10 comments

  1. This sounds so good! I can;t wait to get to it
    Mine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me either! Can't wait to hear about Levana's past :))

      Delete
  2. I think this is going to be a popular choice. Sorry to hear this pushed back the release of WINTER, but it does sounds interesting too.

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It pushed back the release of Winter? Whaaaaat? How come I didn't know this!?

      Delete
  3. Oh wow! I guess I had no idea there was going to be a prequel! Definitely need to look into this further. Thanks for featuring it!

    WOW
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! This book was just announced the other day--maybe that's why you haven't heard of it yet?

      Delete
  4. This is very exciting, though I am sad to have to wait EVEN LONGER for Winter. Oh well. This is a popular pick this week! ~Megan
    http://wp.me/pzUn5-22V

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Winter was pushed back, right? I heard a little bit about it, but not that much.

      Delete
  5. A book that tells Queen Levana's story? Yes, please! She's such an interesting character, so I think I'm going to love this book. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so too!! We don't really know that much about Levana in the series so far, so I'm excited to hear about her past.

      Delete

Please note that if your comment doesn’t appear right away, it’s because we have to approve it. Make sure to click the Notify Me box so you can check back once your comment has been approved! ❤️