Waiting on Wednesday: A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray (#7)

"Waiting On Wednesday" is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking The Spine



Title: A Thousand Pieces of You
Author: Claudia Gray
Genre: Science Fiction, Mystery, Thriller
Page Number: 368
Publisher: Harper Teen
Release Date: November 4, 2014

Summary: 
Marguerite Caine’s physicist parents are known for their radical scientific achievements. Their most astonishing invention: the Firebird, which allows users to jump into parallel universes, some vastly altered from our own. But when Marguerite’s father is murdered, the killer—her parent’s handsome and enigmatic assistant Paul—escapes into another dimension before the law can touch him.

Marguerite can’t let the man who destroyed her family go free, and she races after Paul through different universes, where their lives entangle in increasingly familiar ways. With each encounter she begins to question Paul’s guilt—and her own heart. Soon she discovers the truth behind her father’s death is more sinister than she ever could have imagined.

A Thousand Pieces of You explores a reality where we witness the countless other lives we might lead in an amazingly intricate multiverse, and ask whether, amid infinite possibilities, one love can endure.






17 comments

  1. So excited for this one! I got an e-Arc from edelweiss and i cannot wait to read it! :)

    Here's My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so jealous of you now! I am just so in love with the cover too :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing. Here's my Waiting on Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower. The cover for this book had me almost immediately. You got some amazing books this week. I hope you love all your new books.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm super excited for the release of this one as well! I haven't read anything by Claudia Gray though I have heard so many great things about her other books.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read her books so when I saw this one I was so excited. They are defiantly worth checking out though :)

      Delete
  5. Oooo. This sounds interesting! The cover is beautiful also! I love a book with a good murder mystery. Thanks for stopping by the blog! :)

    - Ri @ HiveretCafe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait for this one. The cover is just stunning though!

      Delete
  6. Ooh, yes to this one!!! I really can't wait for it. And that cover is so gorgeous! :)

    Thanks for stopping by My WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  7. EDELWEISS! If you didn't know that it is there. You probably do know though D: I haven't read it yet, but hopefully soon! I hope you can get a review copy and ENJOY! ^_^

    Have a fabulous week!

    Check out my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't know it was on there! D: I will have to go see now!

      Thank you so much. Hope you have a fabulous week as well! :)

      Delete
  8. Love that cover! Not sure this is for me, though!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I cannot WAIT for this one! If I could get the courage to ask on Edelweiss, I would do it in a second. And the cover... oh, it is stunning! Maybe it is best that I wait, so I can own the physical book ;) Such a great pick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so excited! I requested it on the 2nd and they haven't gotten back to me if I was accepted yet! Yes, I will probably end up buying the physical copy :)

      Delete
  10. Ooooh this one sounds really good! PLUS THAT COVER! SO pretty! Can't wait to read it! Great pick, Amber!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am so in love with this cover, I won a preorder of it and so impatient now!

      Delete

Please note that if your comment doesn’t appear right away, it’s because we have to approve it. Make sure to click the Notify Me box so you can check back once your comment has been approved! ❤️