Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite Book Quotes


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl in which we create bookish lists about everything from our favorite characters to love triangles and everything in between!
This Week's Topic: Favorite Book Quotes
For this week, I wasn't a big fan of the assigned topic, so I decided to take one of the previous topics from earlier this month that we didn't end up covering on the blog. So I'm going to be listing my ten favorite book quotes today -- let's do it!

1.  “As he read, I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once.” - The Fault in Our Stars by John Green

2. "I'm in love with you, and I'm not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things. I'm in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that we're all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun will swallow the only earth we'll ever have, and I am in love with you.” - The Fault in Our Stars by John Green (This book seriously hit me in all of the feels and has some of my favorite quotes of all time!!!)

3. “Life is an awful, ugly place to not have a best friend.” - Someone Like You by Sarah Dessen

4. “I spent my life folded between the pages of books." - Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi

5. “Ignite, my love. Ignite.” - Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi

6. "I go to seek a Great Perhaps." - Mentioned in Looking for Alaska by John Green

7. “I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead; I lift my eyes and all is born again.” - The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath

8. “Break my heart. Break it a thousand times if you like. It was only ever yours to break anyway.” - The One by Kiera Cass

9. “A word after a word after a word is power.” - Margaret Atwood

10. “Books are easily destroyed. But words will live as long as people can remember them.” - Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi

So those are my top ten favorite book quotes -- what are yours? Comment down below and let me know -- I'd love to see them!





1 comment

Please note that if your comment doesn’t appear right away, it’s because we have to approve it. Make sure to click the Notify Me box so you can check back once your comment has been approved! ❤️