NaNoWriMo 2018 Catch-Up Post

Image result for nanowrimo logo


It's November, which means it's our favorite time of the year -- National Novel Writing Month! That means it's time for our yearly update with how things are going NaNo-wise with us. It's a bit of a short update since it's been a busy semester, but here we go!

This year, I'm not actually doing NaNoWriMo because I'm drowning in school responsibilities and also because I recently finished a first draft of a manuscript, so I really want to buckle down and work on edits for that instead of stopping that to start a whole new draft, you know?

I know that *technically* doing edits is more of a Camp NaNo thing, but I've been doing NaNoWriMo for so many years that I'm deciding to make my own rules and focus on the project that I know I'm really passionate about right now.

So that's our brief update on NaNo! How's the month going for you? Comment down below and let us know!


No comments

Please note that if your comment doesn’t appear right away, it’s because we have to approve it. Make sure to click the Notify Me box so you can check back once your comment has been approved! ❤️