6 Audible Books I Plan on Listening to in 2019!


At some point in 2018 I tried the free trial of audible (you can sign up here!) and forgot to cancel it. So, each month they were charging my card and I was accumulating credits for audio books. Audible only lets you have a maximum of 6 credits before you loose them. I've never really listening to audio books before, but I wasn't going to waste those credits so I picked out 6 audio books and swore that I am going to listen to all of them in 2019! 

***Click on the covers to be redirected to their Audible page!***


1. They Both Die at the End by Adam Silvera 
Listen Time: 8 Hours 30 Minutes
Narrated by: Micheal Crouch, Robbie Daymon & Bahni Turpin 



2. Red Rising (Red Rising #1) by Pierce Brown
Listen Time: 16 Hours 12 Minutes
Narrated by: Tim Gerard Reynolds



3. A Reaper at the Gates by Sabaa Tahir 
Listen Time: 15 Hours 29 Minutes 
Narrated by: Fiona Hardingham, Katherine McEwan, Maxwell Caulfield & Steve West



4. Akata Witch by NNedi Okorafor
Listen Time: 8 Hours 49 Minutes
Narrated by: Yetide Badaki



5. Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor
Listen Time: 18 Hours 20 Minutes
Narrated by: Steve West



6. Onyx & Ivory by Mindee Arnett 
Listen Time: 14 Hours 56 Minutes
Narrated by: Khristine Hvam

With all the listen times combined there is almost 90 hours of audio books to listen too. When I go into my job in the mornings I typically listen to music for the three hours before we open, instead I am going to start listening to audio books. 90 hours is a lot but I am determined to do it! 



Do you listen to audio books? If so what are some of your favorites? 


1 comment

  1. My favorites audiobooks to listen are the ones narrated by Juliet Stevenson, she has a narration of Northanger Abbey, Persuasion, Wuthering Heights, Jane Eyre, Mrs. Dalloway and more. They are truly amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Please note that if your comment doesn’t appear right away, it’s because we have to approve it. Make sure to click the Notify Me box so you can check back once your comment has been approved! ❤️