24 Books I Hope I Can go Back and Reread One day!



Life is too short and there are so many new books. There are also so many books that I would love to reread but I simply can't. 😢 Today I decided to share some of those books, why? I don't know. I thought it would be a cool list post and throw back. 



*Click on the covers to be redirected to Goodreads!*

   
   
   
   
   
   


When I read all of these books I was in middle school and high school. Now I have been out of high school for three years so it has been a long time. But I loved these books when I first read them and I do truly hope that one day I can reread them again! 


Have you read or plan on rereading any of these books? Let me know in the comments below! 


No comments

Please note that if your comment doesn’t appear right away, it’s because we have to approve it. Make sure to click the Notify Me box so you can check back once your comment has been approved! ❤️