Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Wish I Had Read As a Child


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl in which we create bookish lists about everything from our favorite characters to love triangles and everything in between!

This Week's Theme: Books I Wish I Had Read as a Child!
I can't believe I'm about to out myself with all of these, but yes...ugh. I didn't read these books as a kid and I apologize in advance for not being educated on them!! Please go easy on me in the comments!

33 3. sy475  15881. sy475  5 6 2 1 136251. sy475  11387515 2213661

 So those are ten books that I wish I had read as a child but never got around to doing...what are some of yours? Comment down below and let me know! And please don't roast me in the comments!!

No comments

Please note that if your comment doesn’t appear right away, it’s because we have to approve it. Make sure to click the Notify Me box so you can check back once your comment has been approved! ❤️