Top Ten Tuesday: Fictional Crushes!

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl in which we create bookish lists about everything from our favorite characters to love triangles and everything in between! 


This Week's Theme: Fictional Crushes

This week's Top Ten Tuesday is an exciting theme, because if anyone knows me, I have so many fictional book crushes! Oh my goodness, so freaking many throughout my life. So without further ado, let's get into it and talk about ten of my fictional book crushes, in no particular order! 

1. James Stark from the House of Night series. Oh my god, Amber and I had the meanest crush on him in middle school! Something about him...I just loved him so much!

2. Peeta from The Hunger Games series. Alright, this one is definitely self-explanatory. 

3. The plague doctor from Ink in the Blood. I am a sucker for the dark, brooding villain types. I have the worst villain complex, and Amber and Emily always make fun of me for it!

4. Warner from the Shatter Me series. Emily, Amber, and I still fight over him all of the time. I think he's the first fictional crush that all three of us had at the same time and all agreed on! But what we can't agree on is who would get to be with him if he was real...

5. Augustus Waters from The Fault in Our Stars. Okay, this one was definitely one of my more subtle crushes, but it was still there. He seemed like the perfect, most loving, sweet, attentive boyfriend, and I was so sad about...well, everything that happened to him. We don't need to rehash it again.

6. Lucas Tsai from Meet Me in Paradise. A sweet, charming, slightly grumpy and keeping-to-himself billionaire whisking me away to a perfect island paradise? Yes, please! 

7. Alex from People We Meet on Vacation. I have a sweet spot for the childhood best friend type! I think that might be because my boyfriend and I were childhood best friends....

8. Edward Cullen from the Twilight series. I don't want to catch any flack for this. Leave me alone!!!! 

9. Ashton from You Had Me at Hola. Because who wouldn't want a handsome telenovela star to fall for them????? 

10. The Phantom of the Opera. Okay, this one was technically a book from long ago, so it counts to me -- but I'm talking more about Gerard Butler in the 2004 movie. What can I say??? He's ridiculously handsome and I told you that I am a sucker for the dark, brooding villain types! 

So those are ten of my favorite fictional book crushes! What are yours? Comment down below and let me know -- and also leave your own Top Ten Tuesday links down below as well so I can check them out!


No comments

Please note that if your comment doesn’t appear right away, it’s because we have to approve it. Make sure to click the Notify Me box so you can check back once your comment has been approved! ❤️