15 Kindle Unlimited Books I am Excited to Read!


 Recently I subscribed to Kindle Unlimited after caving to the hype I heard on TikTok. I spend a lot of money on ebooks that are part of Kindle Unlimited so it made sense to just try the subscription. Well, I am completely obsessed and my TBR keeps getting bigger and bigger. From smutty alien romances, to reverse harem, to young adult fantasy here are some books I am excited to read! 

*Click on the covers to learn more about each title!* 

     
          

Do you have a Kindle Unlimited Subscription? What books have you read or are looking forward too!?








1 comment

  1. I don't have the KU subscription but I am dying to read those books by Raven Kennedy!

    The Bookish Life of Tiffany

    ReplyDelete

Please note that if your comment doesn’t appear right away, it’s because we have to approve it. Make sure to click the Notify Me box so you can check back once your comment has been approved! ❤️