Top Ten Tuesday: Characters I'd Like To Switch Places With

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl in which we create bookish lists about everything from our favorite characters to love triangles and everything in between!

This week's theme: Characters I'd Like To Switch Places With

With almost every book I read, I find myself wanting to be that character. I've always wanted to dive deeper into the minds of these characters.

1. Lena Duchannes from the Beautiful Creatures Series by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl

2. Warner from the Shatter Me Series by Tahereh Mafi
-Boy, would I love to know what that man's thinking

3. Emika Chen from the Warcross Series by Marie Lu

4. Juliette Ferrars from the Shatter Me Series by Tahereh Mafi

5. Mare Barrow from the Red Queen Series by Victoria Aveyard 

I know this is only five, but these are the characters that spoke to me the most over the years and the one's I would love to jump into the minds of. 






1 comment

  1. Emika Chen would be a great character to switch with, it'd be so much fun to play the Warcross game!

    ReplyDelete

Please note that if your comment doesn’t appear right away, it’s because we have to approve it. Make sure to click the Notify Me box so you can check back once your comment has been approved! ❤️