Top Ten Tuesday: Books I wish were TV Shows/Movies!

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl in which we create bookish lists about everything from our favorite characters to love triangles and everything in between!

This week's theme: Page to Screen Freebie so this is my Top 10 Books I wish were TV Shows/Movies!


There are so many books that I wish were TV shows or Movies and I continue to hope that one day they will be. I am super excited about the Six of Crows news and the fact Netflix has been picking up more YA books to adapt into shows and movies in the past year. So I have my fingers crossed! 

But sadly: 
*Most of the time*


   



    




Those are my Top 10 Books I wish were TV Shows/Movies! If you can choose a book to be adapted into a movie or show which would you choose? Make sure to leave the link to your TTT so we can stop back! 

10 comments

  1. Shatter Me and The Lunar Chronicles would be fascinating as movies/tv shows. My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Warcross would be an awesome movie! I don't know if it's been optioned yet, but it should be! I know the rights to Legend were sold again last fall, but no news of that since.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh Cinder would make an awesome film!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2019/05/14/top-ten-tuesday-211/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree. Books are better than the movie most of the time. I do think that it would be interesting to see Cinder made into a movie. Here is our Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Cinder would make an amazing movie.

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute blog, ladies! Wasn't this topic fun?! My TTT is a date night wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great choices! I bet The Illuminae Files would make a great TV series.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Illuminae and Warcross would be great TV shows!

    ReplyDelete
  9. If only Cinder and Illuminae made it to the big screen! :)

    Lauren @ Always Me

    ReplyDelete

Please note that if your comment doesn’t appear right away, it’s because we have to approve it. Make sure to click the Notify Me box so you can check back once your comment has been approved! ❤️