Waiting on Wednesday: You've Reached Sam by Dustin Thao


"Waiting On Wednesday" is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking The Spine where we highlight some of the upcoming books we can't wait to read! 


Title: You've Reached Sam
Author: Dustin Thao
Publisher: Wednesday Books
Hardcover
Publication Date: Fall 2021

Summary: Heartbroken after her boyfriend’s death, Julie calls him to hear his voicemail—but he picks up. It’s their second chance at goodbye, but the connection’s temporary. The longer they talk, the more impossible it is to let him go.


This is probably the only time in Book Bratz history that I've chosen a Waiting on Wednesday book that a) doesn't have a cover yet and b) doesn't even have an official announced publication date yet. But the second that I heard about this book, I was so interested in it and knew that it was something that I wanted to put on my TBR. Even though I know I'm going to be emotionally gutted after finishing this one, I still really want to read it and to feel ALL of the things. We love supporting debut authors, too, so that's a big plus! I can't wait to see the final cover and to know a more finalized date of when I can get this book in my hands...I'm so excited! 


What are you waiting on this week? Leave your links so I can stop back! 

No comments

Please note that if your comment doesn’t appear right away, it’s because we have to approve it. Make sure to click the Notify Me box so you can check back once your comment has been approved! ❤️