Waiting on Wednesday: The Love Hypothesis by Ali Hazelwood

"Waiting On Wednesday" is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking The Spine where we highlight some of the upcoming books we can't wait to read!

Title: The Love Hypothesis 
Author: Ali Hazelwood
Paperback, 384 Pages
Publisher: Berkley Books
Publication Date: September 14th 2021

Summary: As a third-year Ph.D. candidate, Olive Smith doesn't believe in lasting romantic relationships--but her best friend does, and that's what got her into this situation. Convincing Anh that Olive is dating and well on her way to a happily ever after was always going to take more than hand-wavy Jedi mind tricks: Scientists require proof. So, like any self-respecting biologist, Olive panics and kisses the first man she sees. That man is none other than Adam Carlsen, a young hotshot professor--and well-known ass. Which is why Olive is positively floored when Stanford's reigning lab tyrant agrees to keep her charade a secret and be her fake boyfriend. But when a big science conference goes haywire, putting Olive's career on the Bunsen burner, Adam surprises her again with his unyielding support and even more unyielding...six-pack abs. Suddenly their little experiment feels dangerously close to combustion. And Olive discovers that the only thing more complicated than a hypothesis on love is putting her own heart under the microscope.

 

I know that this book came out a few weeks ago, but I haven't gotten a chance to read it yet with all of the ARCs I had to get through and I had finals for my MFA program, but now that I finally have a little bit of a break, I'm really looking forward to diving into this one! I even had to do a writeup on the marketing of this book for one of my MFA papers, so I got to learn more about it and I'm extra excited to read it now.

Has anyone here read THE LOVE HYPOTHESIS yet? What did you think of it?

What are you waiting on this week? Leave your links so I can stop back! 


No comments

Please note that if your comment doesn’t appear right away, it’s because we have to approve it. Make sure to click the Notify Me box so you can check back once your comment has been approved! ❤️