Top Ten Tuesday: Books On My Summer 2021 TBR

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl in which we create bookish lists about everything from our favorite characters to love triangles and everything in between! 


This Week's Theme: Books On My Summer 2021 TBR

This week's theme is all about books the books that are on my summer TBR! I have a lot of books in a giant stack on my bookshelf that I'm working through this summer, but here are just a few that stick out to me as ones that I hope to finish poolside or while sitting in the sand this summer:

         

So those were some of my picks for books on my summer TBR! What are some of yours? Comment down below and let me know! 


1 comment

Please note that if your comment doesn’t appear right away, it’s because we have to approve it. Make sure to click the Notify Me box so you can check back once your comment has been approved! ❤️