Top Ten Tuesday: Bookish Memories!

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl in which we create bookish lists about everything from our favorite characters to love triangles and everything in between! 

This Week's Theme: Bookish Memories! 

1. Reading in during math class. I would always end up in trouble but it was always 100% worth it! 

2. Attending BookExpo in 2018 and 2019! This will forever be my favorite bookish memories! 

3. Breaking my ankle at BookExpo in 2019. Most people wouldn't consider it a funny memory, but it is comical to me because it is such an Amber thing to do. (I even walked around on the broken ankle all day because I was in denial!) 

4. Creating The Book Bratz! Of course the birth of our. blog made the list! 

5. Going to my first ever book signing event in 2014/2015! 

6. Meeting all of my blogging friends in person! 

7. Meeting Taherah Mafi and Ransom Riggs at the Restore Me launch party! It was literally a dream come to true to meet my idols. 

8. Meeting Jennifer L. Armentrout at BookCon in 2014/15! She was so sweet and the first author that I have ever met in person!

9. Staying overnight in Manhattan for BookExpo 2019! (Sadly, it got cut short because I fell and broke my ankle, but it was fun while it lasted.) 

10. Being part of the book community! 

What are some of your favorite Bookish Memories!? Leave your link to your TTT below so we can stop back! 

2 comments

  1. I gotta say I've never seen a book bloggers compile this list. This was a fun read. I liked 5 and 7 most. Xx
    Isa A. Blogger
    https://www.lifestyleprism.com/

    ReplyDelete

  2. https://usbookreviews.com is offering 100 reviews for $999 only. We would love to read your book and post a review on amazon. Visit our website to contact us.

    ReplyDelete

Please note that if your comment doesn’t appear right away, it’s because we have to approve it. Make sure to click the Notify Me box so you can check back once your comment has been approved! ❤️