Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Would Hand to Someone Who Claims to Not Like Reading

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl in which we create bookish lists about everything from our favorite characters to love triangles and everything in between! 


This Week's Theme: Books I Would Hand to Someone Who Claims to Not Like Reading

This week's Top Ten Tuesday is all about the ten books I would hand someone who claims to not like reading. I love this idea, because there are so many incredible books that I've read that I think would grab people and really hook them and show them all of the amazing things that reading has to offer. So without further ado, in no particular order, here are ten books that I would hand to someone who claims to not like reading, hoping to change their mind. These books all gripped me and made me laugh/cry/gasp/swoon in the best of ways, and I know that someone who is apprehensive about reading would pick one of these up and get hooked:

        


So those are ten books that I would hand to someone who claims to not like reading! Have any of these books changed your perspective on reading? Do you have other suggestions that you would include? Comment down below and let me know!


No comments

Please note that if your comment doesn’t appear right away, it’s because we have to approve it. Make sure to click the Notify Me box so you can check back once your comment has been approved! ❤️