Top Ten Tuesday: Characters I’d Love An Update On

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl in which we create bookish lists about everything from our favorite characters to love triangles and everything in between! 


This Week's Theme: Characters I’d Love An Update On

After finishing a good book where I fall in love with some of the characters, it's natural to want to know how the rest of their lives continue (especially since I'm such a big romance reader and really want to know how their happily ever afters go!). For this week's Top Ten Tuesday, we have to pick ten characters (or sets of characters) from books we've read that we'd love an update on. So without further ado, here are my picks:

1. Mateo and Rufus from They Both Die at the End by Adam Silvera. I know Adam has actually hinted about this several times, and I would love to know if the two of them meet up again, even if I know it'll make me cry like a baby.

2. Elliot from Fresh by Margot Wood. Because she's so dang hilarious, and I'd love to see if she ever ends up really getting her life together.

3. Warner and Juliette from the Shatter Me series. Because let's be real: here at The Book Bratz, Warner and Juliette are our favorite characters of all time, so we want to know how the rest of their story plays out.

4. Zoey and James Stark from the House of Night series. I had the meanest crush on James Stark back when the books came out, so I would just really love to see where he is now. *swoon* 

5. Meredith and Whit from The Summer of Broken Rules by K.L. Walther. Because I've shipped them from the very first second that they were on the page together, and I would just love to see how that relationship is blooming right now.

6. Meg & Micah from Never Saw You Coming by Erin Hahn. Micah is another character that I had a big huge crush on while reading, so I'd love to see where he is now, and how thinks are going with him and Meg (and their families).

7. Josh and Clara from The Roommate by Rosie Danan. Anytime these two are on the page together, there's bound to be blushing and good times. So I'd love to see how things have changed for them, as well as what has stayed the same! We get a peek into their life in The Intimacy Experiment, which is a companion novel, but I'd love to see another book that focuses just on them, just so I can see where they are now.

8. Lila & Orion from A Cuban Girl's Guide to Tea and Tomorrow by Laura Taylor Namey. While we get a glimpse into their lives at the end of the novel, being in love with someone from a totally different country from you has its struggles, I'm sure -- so I'd love to find out how they're making their relationship work right now.

9. Shay and Dominic from The Ex Talk by Rachel Lynn Solomon. I mean, come on. This is one of the best books I read this year, and I could always use more Shay and Dominic. I want to see what they're up to right now. *mega swoon*

10. Pretty much any love interest from any Christina Lauren novel. They're all perfect and I'd love all of them in my life right now, please.

So those are ten characters from books that I'd like an update on! Does anyone else wonder what they're up to? Have some others that you'd like to check in on? Comment down below and let me know!


No comments

Please note that if your comment doesn’t appear right away, it’s because we have to approve it. Make sure to click the Notify Me box so you can check back once your comment has been approved! ❤️