Dec 30, 2014

'Tis The Season Book Tag!


Thank you Brittany @ Please Feed The Bookworm for tagging us in the 'Tis The Season Booktag! 

1. Do you have a favourite winter read?
Amber: Not really. I typically read The Grinch with my little brother. 
Jessica: We have a gorgeous copy of The Polar Express in my house. I love picking it up and flipping through it from time to time.

2. Find a book with blue in the cover?
Amber: 
I am currently reading Made You Up and it is amazing. Be sure to check it out when it releases in May!

Jessica: 

Unmarked (The Legion, #2)

I received a copy of this book from the publisher and it was just too gorgeous not to share!

3Find a book you’d use as the star on the Christmas tree.
Amber: 
We put an angel on top of the Christmas tree so I think Nym could pass for one.
Jessica: 
The One (The Selection, #3)
America Singer was definitely the star in her story!

4. Pick one fictional place that would be perfect for a winter vacation!

Amber: I am not sure. I read alot of dystopia so those places don't seen desirable. 
Jessica: For a winter vacation? I'm more of a fan of tropical islands, so I'd have to go with the island that the girls all visit in Dangerous Girls. (It's been awhile. I forgot what it's called.)

5. Pick one fictional character you’d take with you on your winter vacation!

Amber: Just one? I can't choose a whole bunch? Gah. Kaidan Rowe from the Sweet Trilogy by Wendy Higgins.
Jessica: I may have to steal Kaidan from Amber when she isn't looking. ;-)

6. Name one book on your wish list this year.

Amber: Zodiac by Romina Russell
Jessica: Rites of Passage, which my fabulous co-blogger Amber got me for Christmas!! <333

7. Favourite holiday drink, treat and movie?
Amber: Hot chocolate, homemade Christmas cookies and Elf! 
Jessica: French vanilla hot chocolate, warm chocolate chip cookies and A Year Without a Santa Claus!

We aren't going to tag anyone, since the holidays have already come to a close.. So take this as your invite to do it if you choose and then comment us your link! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

We want to hear what YOU have to say! Go ahead and share your thoughts and opinions below. :-) (We promise we don't bite!)