Review: At Any Price by Brenna Aubrey

Title: At Any Price 
Author: Brenna Aubrey 
Genre: New Adult, Romance 
Source: NetGalley
Publisher: Silver Griffon Associates
Publication Date: December 9th 2013
Add it to Goodreads / Buy it to Amazon *It is FREE for the kindle*

Summary: 
Achievement Unlocked: Geek Virgin.When Mia Strong, proud geek-girl and popular gaming blogger, auctions off her virginity online, she knows she'll make waves. But what she will not be making is a love connection. Her rules are set in stone: One night. No further contact. It's a desperate step, but it's the only way she can go to medical school and pay her mother's mounting hospital bills. Difficulty Level: Millionaire CEO. Adam Drake, the enigmatic auction winner, is a software prodigy who made his first million at seventeen. Now, in his mid-twenties, he's sexy, driven and--as CEO of his own gaming company--he's used to making the rules. Before Mia knows what's happening, he's found the loophole in the rules of her auction. Every stipulation she's made to protect her heart gets tossed by the wayside. She can't tell if he's playing her...or if he's playing for keeps.

Review:

*I highly recommend this book for 17+*

So I read the summary to this book and I was immediately intrigued. You don't hear often about a girl selling her virginity online, in fact the only time I ever heard of it was in an episode of Law & Order: SVU. Needless to say I wasn't sure what to expect. At Any Price was sexy, interesting, and kept me in my toes wanting to know what was going to happen next. 

This love had cost me more than three quarters of a million dollars. It had cost me my heart. And there was no buying it back--at any price. It belonged to him. Forever.

Mia is a struggling college student, she is a gamer and blogs regularly. When she finally realizes that she won't be able to make ends meet she makes a huge decision. She posts a ‘Virgin Manifesto' on her blog and begins an auction for her virginity. Little does she know that her virginity will sell for $750,000. The young millionaire, CEO and founder of Mia's favorite game, Adam Drake is the winner. He is dark, sexy and beautiful. Mia may think she is getting paid for just the one night of passion, but Drake wants a whole lot more. 

*The definition of Adam Drake*

I loved the characters and plot of At Any Price. The characters were unique and well developed. I adored Mia's character and I loved Adam's character, though I did see some of the twists coming it didn't take any shock on how Brenna had them play out. The romance is slow burn, and almost teasing. Its there and then it wasn't. I was swiping through my kindle at record speed waiting for the next Adam and Mia moment. I am discontent with the fact that there are two more books to Mia and Adam's story. I am content with the end to their story in this book, so I might not read on in the series. Overall, I really enjoyed At Any Price and will be looking out for more of Brenna Aubrey soon! 


Rating:



1 comment

  1. Hey guys I am sharing to my best memorable moment to you. I feeling so happy and fill like so good. Yesterday I am going to Delhi and meted Kriti Sen after that we are going to long drive for some fun and enjoy after that both are talk to each other after that back to hotel room and sleep on bed and she was performance was really so good. Thank you very much Miss Kriti Sen.

    ReplyDelete

Please note that if your comment doesn’t appear right away, it’s because we have to approve it. Make sure to click the Notify Me box so you can check back once your comment has been approved! ❤️