Waiting on Wednesday: The Darkest Legacy by Alexandra Bracken


"Waiting On Wednesday" is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking The Spine where we highlight some of the upcoming books we can't wait to read!

Amber's Waiting on:


Title: The Darkest Legacy (The Darkest Minds #4)
Author: Alexandra Bracken
Genre: Science Fiction 
Publisher: Disney-Hyperion
Publication Date: July 31st 2018 

Summary: 
Don't miss the hotly-anticipated new novel in the New York Times bestselling Darkest Minds series by Alexandra Bracken, just in time for the major motion picture adaptation of The Darkest Minds, starring Amandla Stenberg and Mandy Moore! Told through the eyes of beloved character Zu, now seventeen, this harrowing, standalone story of resilience, resistance, and reckoning will thrill loyal fans and new readers alike.

Why I am waiting On It:


I DIDN'T SEE THAT THIS HAD A COVER UNTIL NOW AND I AM TRYING NOT TO SHRIEK IN THE MIDDLE OF MY LIT CLASS BUT I AM FAILING. Pretty sure the cute boy next to me thinks I am crazy. I LOVED The Darkest Minds series. When I saw the movie trailer when if was first released I teared up, I was afraid they were going to butcher these books but from the looks of it they aren't. The biggest reason I am so excited about this book is because it is Zu, who didn't love Zu in the prior books and it takes place years after the events of the last book. Basically: All the answers I have been craving. (hopefully!)


What are you waiting on this week? Leave your links so we can stop back! 

No comments

Please note that if your comment doesn’t appear right away, it’s because we have to approve it. Make sure to click the Notify Me box so you can check back once your comment has been approved! ❤️