Waiting on Wednesday: Words in Deep Blue by Cath Crowley

"Waiting On Wednesday" is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking The Spine where we highlight some of the upcoming books we can't wait to read!

Jessica's Waiting on:

31952703 
Title: Words in Deep Blue
Author: Cath Crowley
Publisher: Knopf Books for Young Readers 
Publication Date: June 6th, 2017



Summary: This is a love story. It's the story of Howling Books, where readers write letters to strangers, to lovers, to poets. It's the story of Henry Jones and Rachel Sweetie. They were best friends once, before Rachel moved to the sea. Now, she's back, working at the bookstore, grieving for her brother Cal and looking for the future in the books people love, and the words they leave behind.
According to Goodreads, it seems like this book was released in 2016, but this reprint is what actually caught my eye and ended up on my radar. After reading the summary, I knew I had to read this book, because it involves all of my favorite things -- love, bookstores, and best friends! It seems like a super sweet and emotional story that I can't wait to get my hands on and fall in love with.

Has anyone read this book yet? Comment down below and let me know your thoughts on it!

What are you waiting on this week? Leave your links so I can stop back! 

1 comment

  1. I'm glad this is getting a reprint, because I had never heard of it! And that cover looks beautiful! Great pick!

    My WoW Pick: http://adventuresinyafiction.blogspot.ca/2018/05/waiting-on-wednesday-summer-of-salt-by.html

    ReplyDelete

Please note that if your comment doesn’t appear right away, it’s because we have to approve it. Make sure to click the Notify Me box so you can check back once your comment has been approved! ❤️