ARC Review: Her Winning Formula by Shannyn Schroeder

Title: Her Winning Formula (Hot & Nerdy #3) 
Author: Shannyn Schroeder
Genre: New Adult, Romance
Source: NetGalley
Format: eARC
PublishereKensington
Publication Date: November 24, 2014
Add it to Goodreads / Pre-order it on Amazon

Summary:
Spring break was supposed to be a last blast of fun for three friends before the reality of adulthood set in. But for the trio’s science whiz, it’s an education in instant attraction… 
Chemistry major Felicity Stone can tell you everything about the way chemicals interact, but when it comes to social interaction, she needs schooling. Abandoned by her friends, Felicity is faced with spending spring break alone—unless she accepts a gorgeous stranger’s invitation to pose as his girlfriend at a family wedding. Not one to turn down a research opportunity, Felicity never expected it to produce such breathtaking results… 
Teacher and baseball coach Lucas Tanner is fascinated by Felicity’s potent mix of spirit and scientist, not to mention her delicious curves. When Felicity asks him to return the favor by teaching her how to pick up guys, he can’t refuse—but he’s not at all happy with the idea of her using a formula for flirting on anyone but him. Can he convince her that together they have the perfect chemistry?
~~~ 

Out of the whole Hot & Nerdy series Her Winning Formula is by far my favorite. I was easily able to relate to Felicity, much more then I was able to with Charlie or Layla. In my personal opinion I loved the ending to this one the most, the other two books ended in a similar matter that this one didn't. 

Lucas is also my favorite male character from the whole series. There was something about him that drew me to his character more then the others. But the story short, leaving me hungry to know more about Lucas and Felicity. I felt that the first two books were a bit rushed in certain parts, but Her Winning Formula flowed smoothly at a pace that kept you reading. 

Felicity, Charlie, and Layla's friendship is something I hope to have with my friends have in the future. Overall I really enjoyed the Hot & Nerdy series. They were short, easy reads that where perfect for a rainy day. 


Check out my reviews for the other books in the Hot & Nerdy series!


 










No comments

Please note that if your comment doesn’t appear right away, it’s because we have to approve it. Make sure to click the Notify Me box so you can check back once your comment has been approved! ❤️