Stacking the Shelves #6: The Month of ARCs!

Stacking the Shelves is a book meme created and is being hosted every Saturday by Tynga’s Reviews. This is the chance to showcase all the books you have bought and added to your shelves!




Do to my hectic work/school schedule it was rough to set up a post every week. But now I am done with work and I am free on Saturday's again! Yay! This is everything I have received/bought since the end of August. 



FOR REVIEW FROM EDELWEISS:

   
   
   

FOR REVIEW FROM NETGALLEY:

  

BOOK TOURS:

 


FOR REVIEW FROM PUBLISHERS:

Thank you so much Swoon Reads for an ARC of Save Me by Jenny Elliot!

Won:

 
Thank you so much Anna Banks for the wonderful giveaway! 

Bought: 

 
I went to the NYC stop of the Fierce Reads tour and met Marissa Meyer, Jessica Brody, Gennifer Albin, and Nikki Kelly, as well as got some books signed! While I was there I picked up a copy of The Young Elites by Marie Lu because I been dying to get my hands on it! 



I am probably missing a bunch of books that I actualy bought, but this is most of it. It has been a crazy month with ARCs and I can't wait to dive into them! 


What did you get this week?


6 comments

  1. Awesome stack of books this week. I hope you love all those new books. The Harper Teen books are tempting me to request some books. Have a lovely weekend.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Cold Legacy...I need to read real soon. You have an awesome variety!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG SO MUCH TO COMMENT ON O_O Hehe. I loved The Young Elites and the Syrena series. I also have Etherworld, A Cold Legacy, The Body Electric, and All That Burns for review. I wasn't the biggest fan of Suspicion, but I thought it was okay. Plus the cover is pretty :D I hope you enjoy all of your new books :)

    Have a fabulous weekend!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just started The Young Elites and I am loving it so far. Thank you so much!

      Delete
  4. These are great books Amber! I really want to read 99 Days and The Young Elites because I've heard SO much. I hope you enjoy your lovely books!

    ReplyDelete

Please note that if your comment doesn’t appear right away, it’s because we have to approve it. Make sure to click the Notify Me box so you can check back once your comment has been approved! ❤️