Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award!


First of all, we'd like to extend a huuuge thank you and lots of hugs to the ladies over at The Bookwhore Diaries for nominating us for this award!

So, here are the guidelines for Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award (basically to get us all talking!):
  •  Thank the blogger that nominated you, and link back to their site.
  •  Post the award's logo onto your blog.
  •  Answer the 10 questions you've been asked.
  •  Nominate 10 other bloggers and ask them 10 questions.
Without further ado, here are our answers to The Bookwhore Diaries' questions!

1. What was the last picture you took with your phone?

Jessica: My dad just came home from working security at a parade at work, and it's the first time I've seen him in uniform in awhile (he's a police officer!), so we took a selfie. :-)

Amber: My chem homework. My friend didn't believe me how behind I am on it...

2. What is/are your phobia(s)?

Jessica: Oh man, I have several. I'm so intensely claustrophobic. And I'm terrified of death. And blood. AND AMISH PEOPLE. (Don't ask me why I'm afraid of Amish people, because I couldn't tell you if I tried. I wish I knew myself.)

Amber: I have a phobia of Jessica. Uh no. Haha! I am terrified of heights, and being locked in someplace and then being forgotten about. 

3. Do you prefer to read on a Kindle or paperback book?

Jessica: Paperback, all the way. Nothing beats the feeling of a real book in your hands.

Amber: It really depends on my mood. If I am home a paperback, if I am at school or in public it is easier to read of my kindle. 

4. What eye color do you find the sexiest?

Jessica: Dark, dark brown, so dark they're almost black. *heart eyes* *pretty much subtweeting my boyfriend and hoping he doesn't see this*

Amber: BLUE....or Green? I don't know. I have a soft spot for baby blues though! 

5. What's the most delicious food you've ever eaten in your life?

Jessica: Apple cider donuts from this farm stand I go to at an apple orchard every fall. They're so fantastic that the line to buy them takes two hours minimum, and there's a limit to how many you can buy (six per family) because they're so delicious that everyone wants to eat them all.

Amber: The apple cider donuts from my job are pretty awesome.

6. What accent do you find the sexiest?

Jessica: Australian. *MAJOR heart eyes*

Amber: Most accents or pretty sexy so I am not going to choose. 

7. If you have a million dollars, name ONE thing you'd spend it all on.

Jessica: Books, duh.

Amber: Bigger book case. 

8. If your friends ever hooked you up with someone, who would you want it to be and why?

Jessica: My boyfriend, I would hope...or Augustus Waters. That would be pretty lovely, too. <333

Amber: I am going to just go book wise and say Daemon Black. He is just beautiful. 

9. Which people became your friends through blogging? Link them.

Jessica: I'm actually not going to link them because they're all linked and nominated for the award down below, but I've made tons of friends through blogging. Dana from Dana Square, Rachel from A Perfection Called Books, Genissa, Drew, Nikki Kelly, Ri, Britt...and miles and miles more! In the blogging community, pretty much EVERYONE is your friend. (There are some exceptions, but you get my point.)

Amber: Look above at Jessica's answer! 

10. When you are not blogging, where can you be found?

Jessica: Reading a good book. Or sleeping. Or having my mind set on fire in that building they call high school. Take your pick.

Amber: Sleeping. Mainly sleeping or Reading. 

And now for nominations!

We nominate these ten bloggers for the Sisterhood of the World Blogging Award:

1. Dana at Dana Square
3. Genissa at Story Diary
4. Ri at Hiver et Cafe
6. Drew at Endlesslyreading (But for him, it's the Brotherhood of the World Award!)
7. Nori at ReadWriteLove28
8. Batool at Batool's Book Feels
9. Audris at YA Bookmark
10. Ana at Ana Loves...

Finally, our ten questions to answer:

1. One book character you wish had their own series?
2. What was your rating on the last book you completely finished and why?
3. One book that you had to read for English class that you actually enjoyed?
4. One genre you just can't get into?
5. Favorite part about being a book blogger? Least favorite part?
6. Are you a book pusher?
7. Can you read with tons of distractions around or must it be quiet? 
8. Favorite food to much on while reading/blogging? 
9. What book are you currently looking forward to? 
10. What was the first book you ever added to Goodreads? 

Good luck to all who entered and thanks again for our nomination!

2 comments

  1. ooh thanks! I can't wait to do this :) <3333

    ReplyDelete
  2. You ladies have your priorities totally right! One million dollars should be spent on more books and more bookshelves!!

    ReplyDelete

Please note that if your comment doesn’t appear right away, it’s because we have to approve it. Make sure to click the Notify Me box so you can check back once your comment has been approved! ❤️