March Scribbler Unboxing: Emotional Touchpoints



Hi, everyone! We have something extra exciting for you today -- for my birthday, my parents got me a subscription to Scribbler, a brand-new subscription box created by writers, for writers! Each month the box comes with writing tips and tricks, a new book, tons of cute supplies, and also an exclusive online video call invitation with someone involved in the writing/publishing fields. And boxes are only $30 a month -- and there are tons of pre-paid packages to choose from! So definitely head over to their website if you're interested.

Now that the box is finally here (which I've been excited for forever!!), I'm going to go through each item and show you what this box came with. Each box has a writing theme, and March's theme was Emotional Touchpoints. So a lot of the things inside of the box had to do with that! But what are we waiting for? It's time to get down to peeking at what was inside:


1. An adorable, inspirational pencil case. 
And it involved Sarah J. Maas, one of Amber's favorite authors, so I was all about it!


2. An inspirational writing poster. 
Which definitely got the song stuck in my head. But I'm already planning on pinning this on the wall above my desk for when I get back to tackling my newest story idea this week!


3. A copy of More Than We Can Tell by Brigid Kemmerer.
I've had this book on my TBR for quite some time, so it was really exciting to see it there! I can't wait to get reading!


4. A pack of Yoobi Mini Highlighters.
I absolutely love Yoobi and I've used these mini highlighters before, and they're my fave!! Eeep!!


5. "Word Count" typewriter stickers.
I mean, come on. These are freaking adorable. I'm absolutely going to order more of these once I run out of them. But I'm looking forward to sticking them in my planner to keep me on track with my writing!


6. This month's "Writing Passport" on Emotional Touchpoints.
Like I mentioned earlier, each Scribbler box is related to a different writing topic, and with each box comes a "writing passport" that is basically a manual explaining some tips and tricks for mastering that particular skill. Super helpful and handy to keep on my desk for when I'm stuck!


7. A #Writer decal sticker.
Which I already can't wait to put on my laptop!


8. An exclusive invitation for a Skype chat with literary agent Mandy Hubbard.
Another thing that comes with the box each month is an exclusive Skype invitation for a chat with someone involved in the publishing field -- this month, it's a literary agent! I'm suuuuper excited to get all of my questions ready!


Overall, I am overjoyed with the contents of my very first Scribbler box. I am absolutely in love with everything inside of it and I can't wait to get reading the book and hopping on that Skype call! (I'm also really excited to use my highlighter and those word count stickers after reading the March Writing Passport!) If you were on the fence about purchasing another subscription box, I can absolutely confirm that this is certainly something worth spending your money on if you're able to. I've already been recommending Scribbler to all of my friends and I'm planning on resuming my continuous subscription even after my 3-month prepay birthday gift comes to an end.

It's clear that everything put into this box was well-thought out and planned with care. Scribbler seems to be investing a lot into their subscribers and I'm super glad to see that -- they certainly have MY business now and in the future! :-)

And now if you'll excuse me, I'll be anxiously awaiting my April box: next month's theme is Point of View



2 comments

  1. Oh wow, what a fantastic idea for writers, I wish you so ,much luck-all these things are just incredible-especially the Invite to chat with someone in the field! You must be on the moon!! I just wish you all the best!

    ReplyDelete

Please note that if your comment doesn’t appear right away, it’s because we have to approve it. Make sure to click the Notify Me box so you can check back once your comment has been approved! ❤️