The College Diaries: Amber's *Kinda* Back!

Hey all! Long time no talk! A few months ago I decided to take a hiatus from blogging. I didn't announce it or tell anyone but Jessica and Emily, I was very silentl and just melted away from the blogosvere for a little while. Truth be told, I was struggling severely with my mental health to the point that getting out of bed was a fight for me. I finally got a proper diagnosis to my mental health issues after 12 years of this battle: Bipolar II. Knowing the diagnosis and the treatment for it I have been doing a lot better and slowly easing myself back into the things I love again. But this isn't a post to feel sorry about myself, this is a post to show what I been up to! 

What I've been up to: 

As I shared on twitter I was sadly laid off by Lush in August, but a few days later I got an interview at Bath and Body Works and I am now a sales associate there! I've loved every moment of it so far, even if I've spent to much money there! 


I went back to college in the summer! In the fall I decided that I wanted to be a psych major and help people my age with mental illnesses. I'd dropped out in 2018 so I have some catching up to do, but it isn't a race and I will get there eventually! Currently I am a part time student but in the spring semester I get to go back as a full time student and I am thrilled! 


I adopted a puppy! Introducing Blue, the Catahuola Leopard Dog that is chilling on Long Island. He is a cattle/hog herding dog who originates from Louisiana but my family rescued him from New Jersey! Look at those eyes! He's a mush but his past requires a lot of patience and love, which he gets tons of! 

I've been up to so much more but these are the three most important ones. I am so happy to be back and getting back into the swing of things! Happy Holidays all and I hope you all been well! 💗 

What have you been up to the past couple of months!? Anything important I should know? Let's chat in the comments! 


No comments

Please note that if your comment doesn’t appear right away, it’s because we have to approve it. Make sure to click the Notify Me box so you can check back once your comment has been approved! ❤️