Top Ten Tuesday: Characters I’d Name a Pet After


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl in which we create bookish lists about everything from our favorite characters to love triangles and everything in between! 

This Week's Theme: Characters I'd Name a Pet After

This week, I'm highlighting ten characters that I'd name a pet after. So without further ado, let's get into it! Just for clarification, this is in no particular order:

1. Lila from A CUBAN GIRL'S GUIDE TO TEA AND TOMORROW by Laura Taylor Namey

2. Lo from THE PROJECT by Courtney Summers (I actually have a little beagle named Lola, and that's her nickname!)

3. Isla from ISLA AND THE HAPPILY EVER AFTER by Stephanie Perkins

4. Kit from THE LIFE AND (MEDIEVAL) TIMES OF KIT SWEETLY by Jamie Pacton

5. Jubilee from VERONA COMICS by Jennifer Dugan

6. Celia from INK IN THE BLOOD by Kim Smejkal

7. Lucky from CHASING LUCKY by Jenn Bennett

8. Hazel from JOSH AND HAZEL'S GUIDE TO NOT DATING by Christina Lauren

9. Bex from THE ROYAL WE by Heather Cocks and Jessica Morgan

10. Yahaira from CLAP WHEN YOU LAND by Elizabeth Acevedo

So those are ten characters that I'd name a pet after! I think that some of these names are adorable and some are super pretty, and I'd love to name something after them. What are yours? Comment down below and let me know -- and also leave links to your own posts so I can check them out as well! :-)




No comments

Please note that if your comment doesn’t appear right away, it’s because we have to approve it. Make sure to click the Notify Me box so you can check back once your comment has been approved! ❤️