Top Ten Tuesday: Non-Bookish Hobbies


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl in which we create bookish lists about everything from our favorite characters to love triangles and everything in between! 

This Week's Theme: Non-Bookish Hobbies!

This week, I'm highlighting ten of my non-bookish hobbies. So without further ado, let's get into it! Just for clarification, this is in no particular order:

1. Writing (This is *kind of* bookish, but it isn't reading, so it counts in my eyes!)

2. Watching romantic comedies

3. Swimming

4. Cooking

5. Baking (Although I'm not great at it!)

6. Journaling 

7. Crafting 

8. Traveling 

9. Playing The Sims

10. Playing Animal Crossing

So those are ten of my non-bookish hobbies! What are yours? Comment down below and let me know -- and also leave links to your own posts so I can check them out as well! :-)




1 comment

Please note that if your comment doesn’t appear right away, it’s because we have to approve it. Make sure to click the Notify Me box so you can check back once your comment has been approved! ❤️