Top Ten Tuesday #3: Books I'm Looking Forward To In 2015


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.

This Weeks Theme:
Top Ten Books I'm Looking Forward To In 2015

**These books are in no particular order**






1. None of the Above by I.W. Gregorio - I read this one already and I loved it! It is beautifully written and something different. I can't wait to get my hands on its finished copy as well to see what other people will think about it. 

Expected Publication Date: April 28th, 2015











2. Fall with Me by J. Lynn - I am a huge fan of Jennifer's writing. She is one of my go to authors, anything written by her I am bound to love. I loved Roxy in Stay with Me and I am super excited to hear her story! 

Expected Publication Date: March 31st, 2015










3. The Heir by Kiera Cass - I cried when I finished The One. I wasn't ready to let America and Maxon go but now I won't have to. I'll get to read about their daughter. 

Expected Publication Date: May 5th, 2015














4. The Cage by Megan Shepherd - Aliens. Human Zoo. This book sounds amazing. Plus, it is written by another one of my favorite authors. I am crossing my fingers it will be on Edelweiss because I really can't wait any longer for it!    
Expected Publication Date: May 26th, 2015











5. Unchanged by Jessica Brody - I haven't read Unforgotten yet, I will closer to Unchanged release date, but I loved the first book in this series. I met Jessica during the NYC stop of the Fierce Reads tour in September and she so nice. I can't wait! 

Expected Publication Date: February 24th, 2015









6. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas - I am a sucker for Fae stories and I have heard Sarah's writing is amazing. (No, I have not read her Throne of Glass series. I will though. When I have time!) 


Expected Publication Date: May 5th, 2015











7. Siren's Fury by Mary Weber - This cover! Ohmygod. It is beautiful. I loved Storm Siren, it left off with such a cliff hanger that my heart still aches. I can't wait to see where this story is going to go! 

Expected Publication Date: June 2nd, 2015













8. Shutter by Courtney Alameda - I have seen so many raving reviews for this book. I haven't read a good horror story in a while so I am sure this will satisfy me! 

Expected Publication Date: February 3rd, 2015














9. Salt & Stone by Victoria Scott - I loved Fire & Flood. Do I need to say more? I am just really looking forward to this book. *Speachless* #Vmafia 

Expected Publication Date: February 24th, 2015













10. The Return by Jennifer L. Armentrout - I read this one back in May after receiving an ARC from Bookcon and I LOVED IT! I am glad to have finally gotten to see into Seth's head, as well as to see him happy! 

Expected Publication Date: February 17th, 2015












What are your Top Ten Tuesday Picks?



5 comments

  1. Quite a few of your book would also be in my list! I recently added None of the Above to my wish list because of your recommendation, so I cannot wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many of the books you have listed are on my 2015 wishlist too! The Heir, The Cage, Salt and Stone and The Return are at the top :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your list! I also have The Cage and A court of Thorns and Roses on my list. But Fall With Me, I'm anticipating that book so hard. I absolutely love J. Lynn's writing -or Jennifer L. Armentrout's... And None of the Above sounds incredible to me as well.

    Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A Court of Thorns and Roses is also on my list, but The Cage sounds interesting too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I recently read Half-Blood and Pure and loved them, I can't wait to continue with the series and later read The Return :-D especially since you enjoyed it! I also want to read Jennifer's other books. I haven't heard of some of the other books you mentioned so I'll check them out!

    ReplyDelete

Please note that if your comment doesn’t appear right away, it’s because we have to approve it. Make sure to click the Notify Me box so you can check back once your comment has been approved! ❤️