Top Ten Tuesday: Places Mentioned In Books That I’d Like to Visit

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl in which we create bookish lists about everything from our favorite characters to love triangles and everything in between!

This week's theme: Places Mentioned in Books That I'd Like to Visit

This week's theme is all about mentioning some of the places from books that I'd be interested in taking a visit to. While the prompt isn't super specific, I've decided to do a mix of both real AND fictional places! So without further ado, let's get into it, in no particular order:

1. Singapore (Crazy Rich Asians)!

2. Genovia (The Princess Diaries)...duh!

3. Paris with Etiennè! (Anna & the French Kiss)

4. The California Wilderness! (Starry Eyes)

5. Aquicorn Cove! (Aquicorn Cove)

6. Australia! (Don't Forget Me)

7. The wedding from The Wedding Date!

8. A beach town! (The Impossibility of Us)

9. The coffee shop in Emergency Contact!

10. The fraternity in Frat Girl!

So those are the ten places mentioned in books that I'd like to visit! What are yours? Comment down below and let me know, and also let me know what you think of my own choices!

7 comments

  1. Would love to go to a nice beach town. Sounds really lovely right now since there is a ton of snow on the ground where I am in Canada LOL

    www.tbrandbeyond.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Australia would be such a cool place to visit.

    My Top Ten Tuesday post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes to Australia. I've always wanted to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been to Paris, it's lovely! Would like to visit Australia though, my sister's out there, so hopefully at some point I will.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2019/02/26/top-ten-tuesday-200/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I fortunately have gotten the chance to go to Australia, but I'd love to go again. I'd love to see Paris. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved seeing Singapore onscreen in the film adaptation. :)

    Check out my TTT, my Read Harder Challenge Update, and my Monstrous March TBR

    ReplyDelete

Please note that if your comment doesn’t appear right away, it’s because we have to approve it. Make sure to click the Notify Me box so you can check back once your comment has been approved! ❤️