Waiting on Wednesday: Perfect (Flawed, #2) by Cecelia Ahern

"Waiting On Wednesday" is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking The Spine where we highlight some of the upcoming books we can't wait to read!

Jessica's Waiting on:


28116714
Title: Perfect (Flawed, #2)
Author: Cecelia Ahern
Publisher: Feiwel & Friends
Publication Date: April 4th, 2017

Summary: Macmillan’s Feiwel and Friends imprint has acquired U.S. and Canadian rights to Cecelia Ahern’s debut YA books, Flawed and its sequel, Perfect, due out in summer 2016 and summer 2017, respectively. Sort of like The Scarlet Letter meets Divergent, Flawed and Perfect are set in a future society where perfection is valued above humanity and "flawed" people who commit acts of disobedience or rebellion are branded with an F.
I read Flawed earlier in the year and loved it, so I'm super excited to read the next book in this series! I think it's a totally different kind of the story, and the left book left you on the kind of cliffhanger that makes you eager for the next part of the story. Can't wait for this one!

What are you waiting on this week? Leave your links so I can stop back! 



3 comments

  1. I love that this is just going to be a duology. I'm not a massive series fan, but the ending of book one left enough to warrant a second book so hopefully it will all be tied up nicely. I'm excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hadn't realized this one got a cover! I'm so excited...I LOVED Flawed.

    Our WoW at Tales of the Ravenous Reader

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I need to check this series out! Here’s my WoW

    ReplyDelete

Please note that if your comment doesn’t appear right away, it’s because we have to approve it. Make sure to click the Notify Me box so you can check back once your comment has been approved! ❤️