Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Hope Santa Brings Me!

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl in which we create bookish lists about everything from our favorite characters to love triangles and everything in between!

This weeks theme: Books I Hope Santa Brings Me! 


    

  1. Stronger, Faster and More Beautiful by Arwen Elys Dayton
  2. Echoes by Alice Reeds 
  3. This Cruel Design by Emily Suvada
  4. Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
  5. Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo 

    

  1. Girls of Paper and Fire by Natasha Ngan 
  2. A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab 
  3. Children of Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyemi 
  4. The Evolution of Claire by Tess Sharpe
  5. Sea Witch by Sarah Henning


These are all the books that I am *hoping* Santa considered leaving for me this year! I know for a fact I'm on the nice list! 

What books are you hoping Santa is going to leave you? Leave your lists below so I can stop back! 


8 comments

  1. I hope you receive all of the above books!!

    Here's a link to my Top Ten Tuesday post for this week: https://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2018/12/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten-free-little.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought Girls of Paper and Fire and am so excited to read it. It has such a wonderful cover as well. I hope you get some of these. The Six of Crows duology and A Darker Shade of Magic are particularly good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am hoping that Santa brings me Echoes too actually! I LOVED Stronger, Faster, and More Beautiful, as well as This Cruel Design, so I hope you get those too! I really want to read Children of Blood and Bone and Girls of Paper and Fire too- you have a bunch of phenomenal books on this list and I hope you get them all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you got some fantastic books on this list! I don't know much about The Cruel Design, but the cover is nice...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sea Witch is also one that I want. Hopefully we both get it!

    Carrie @ The Butterfly Reader

    ReplyDelete
  6. All these books have such gorgeous covers!

    I love Girls of Paper and Fire and Children of Blood and Bone! Two of my favs from 2018! Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great list! I hope Santa is good to you this year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good choices! I asked for Amazon gift cards and the books from The Shadowhunter Chronicles that I don't have already (I have four so far).

    ReplyDelete

Please note that if your comment doesn’t appear right away, it’s because we have to approve it. Make sure to click the Notify Me box so you can check back once your comment has been approved! ❤️