Top Ten Tuesday: Books with Colors In the Titles!


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl in which we create bookish lists about everything from our favorite characters to love triangles and everything in between! 


This Week's Theme: Books with Colors in the Titles!

This one seems super tough, but let's see if I can find ten...

35716237 12936 17020 13206760. sy475  52822210 49362138. sy475  51086670 42649708 43822778 40189670

This was was a really interesting prompt and I had a harder time finding titles than I expected to! I had to really comb through my Goodreads list to find some of these. What are some others that you can think of? Comment down below and let me know!

11 comments

  1. I feel like I missed out on a lot of Christina Lauren's books for my list >.>

    My Bookish Fantasy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I hadn't heard of Concrete Rose yet. I can't wait to read it!

    My TTT .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you picked "honey" as a color .... cause it so is!

    Here is my TTT: https://ichlese.blog/2020/08/04/top-ten-tuesday-horror-books-with-colors-in-their-title/.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't it funny how you come to lists and realize what you left of your own? :-D Here's my list if you want to see what I put on it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to read Concrete Rose. I just found out today that it exists, and Angie Thomas has written so many other good books in general.

    My TTT .

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had a hard time with this prompt as well. I finally combed through all of my TBR lists on Goodreads and came up with ten. It wasn't easy, though!

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really enjoyed Scarlet, though it was a different book called Scarlet on my list this week!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2020/08/04/top-ten-tuesday-275/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty blog and great list! :)
    Here's my TTT list this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So may blues! I've noticed lately that a lot of the book covers of books I read are blue, I wonder why it's used so much.

    Vee_Bookish, YA Book Blogger

    ReplyDelete
  10. I need to read Concrete Rose - it's going to be great.

    Lauren @ Always Me

    ReplyDelete
  11. 13 Little Blue Envelopes is criminally underrated. You wrote a great list!

    My Top Ten Tuesday

    ReplyDelete

Please note that if your comment doesn’t appear right away, it’s because we have to approve it. Make sure to click the Notify Me box so you can check back once your comment has been approved! ❤️