Top Ten Tuesday: Books That Should Be Adapted Into Shows or Movies!


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl in which we create bookish lists about everything from our favorite characters to love triangles and everything in between! 

This Week's Theme: Books That Should Be Adapted Into Shows or Movies! 


    
1. Shatter Me series by Tahereh Mafi - All three of us here at The Book Bratz can agree that we would proably cry tears of joy if we learned that Warner, Juliette, Kenji and the rest of the gang would be making an arrival to our TV screens. 
2. The Gilded Wolves trilogy by Roshani Chonski - I would kill (not actually) to see this trilogy once completed become a TV show. Especially the effects and animations possibilities for The Silvered Serpents would be absolutely stunning. 
3. The Rise of Kyoshi by F.C. Yee & Michael Dante DiMartino - We got Aang and Kora's story on television, I'd really love to see Kyoshi's as well! 
4. Aurora Rising trilogy by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff - I don't think I need an explanation for this one. I'd love to see this squad on TV.
5. The Priory of the Orange Tree by Samantha Shannon - I honestly think Priory would make an amazing movie or maybe even a TV show. Especially with all the imagery in the novel. Plus, dragons. I am always here for dragons. 

    
6. The Tenth Girl by Sara Faring - I really think this book as a sci-fi/horror movie would be amazing! 
7. Contagion duology by Erin Bowman - This is one of my favorite duos of all time so to see it as a TV show or movie would be amazing. I'd love to see how they would bring it all to life! 
8. Lifestyles of Gods and Monsters by Emily Roberson - This book was such a fun read that I think it would make a great TV show! 
9. Wilder Girls by Rory Power - Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. 
10. The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh - This would be the greatest TV show ever. I am calling it right now. 


What books made your list this week? Did we have any of the same? Leave your links in the comments below so we can stop back! 

3 comments

  1. I'd love to see a film version of Wilder Girls.

    My TTT .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed, Lifestyles of Gods and Monsters could be so much fun as a tv series. :)

    Lauren @ Always Me

    ReplyDelete
  3. I, too, am always here for dragons! Priory would make an amazing adaption!!

    ReplyDelete

Please note that if your comment doesn’t appear right away, it’s because we have to approve it. Make sure to click the Notify Me box so you can check back once your comment has been approved! ❤️