Waiting on Wednesday: Ebonwilde by Crystal Smith


"Waiting On Wednesday" is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking The Spine where we highlight some of the upcoming books we can't wait to read! 


Title: Ebonwilde (Bloodleaf #3) 
Author: Crystal Smith
Genre: Fantasy, Romance
Publisher: HMH Books For Young Readers
Publication Date: June 1st 2021
Summary: 
Get ready to be swept away, seduced, and swindled in the wickedly vicious third and final installment in the Bloodleaf series that Laura Sebastian called “enchanting, visceral, and twisty.” Welcome to Ebonwilde. Come and find me. Aurelia’s last words haunted Zan. Left with the task of finding and reviving Princess Aurelia, Zan sets off on his own adventure to find her and return the gift she sacrificed for him—her life. But not all is what it seems, and Ebonwilde is more dangerous than anyone can predict.

Check out my review of Bloodleaf here and my review of Greythorne here

I finished Greythorne the other day and that ending has killed me,  I can't wait for next summer when Ebonwilde is out and I can know for sure how this story is going to end for Aurelia, Kellan, Zan and the rest of the gang. Crystal is by far one of my favorite authors and she continues to surprise readers with new plot twists and beautiful imagery. To say I am excited is the understatement of the year! 

What are you waiting on this week? Leave your links so we can stop back!

No comments

Please note that if your comment doesn’t appear right away, it’s because we have to approve it. Make sure to click the Notify Me box so you can check back once your comment has been approved! ❤️