Top Ten Tuesday: Questions I Would Ask My Favorite Authors


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl in which we create bookish lists about everything from our favorite characters to love triangles and everything in between! 


This Week's Theme: Questions I Would Ask My Favorite Authors

This week's Top Ten Tuesday is a really exciting one, because it made me sit back and think -- if I had a chance to talk to some of my favorite authors, what would I ask them? So without further ado, here are ten questions (in no particular order!) that I would ask my favorite authors:

1. When did you know that you wanted to be a writer?

2. In your opinion, what's the best part of the writing process?

3. What's the hardest?

4. What's one genre that you've always wanted to write but you haven't yet?

5. What's your writing/editing process like?

6. How the heck did you *make it*?

7. Do you have any interesting writing rituals?

8. Who would be your dream writer to collaborate with?

9. Do you have any regrets about anything you've published?

10. If you could go back and do anything about your writing career differently, what would it be and why?

So those are ten questions that I'd ask my favorite authors! What are yours? Comment down below and let me know!






3 comments

  1. Dream collab would be such a fun question to get an answer to!

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of great questions! I especially love the question about regretting what you write because it relates to me strongly whenever I wrote a review that I regretted.

    Here’s my TTT!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete

Please note that if your comment doesn’t appear right away, it’s because we have to approve it. Make sure to click the Notify Me box so you can check back once your comment has been approved! ❤️