Stacking the Shelves: I Haven't Done One of These in Weeks

Stacking the Shelves is a book meme created and is being hosted every Saturday by Tynga’s Reviews. This is the chance to showcase all the books you have bought and added to your shelves!

NetGalley: 


I literally squealed when I get the e-mail that I was approved for this one. I am very excited to start it! 

Bought (Kindle): 

  

Rachel recommended Addicted to You and now I am hooked on the Richie girls writing...

Borrowed from the library:


I am currently reading this one. It is so long though and I have so little time that I am falling behind on my reading goal... 

Signed Books:


I sadly wasn't able to attend Apollycon *sobs* So I ordered some signed Jennifer L. Armentrout books. Drew (Seth) signed The Return also!!! 

Bought:


I treated myself to some books for my birthday (March 18th) and they came on Thursday. Aren't they pretty?


What did you get this week? Leave your links so I can stop back!

2 comments

  1. Bookish treats for one's birthday is the best idea ever!!
    The Bone Season is a big book and sometimes can feel a lil slow at first with all the world building, but it is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see that we both got Spelled this week. It looks like you had an amazing week filled with some awesome books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete

Please note that if your comment doesn’t appear right away, it’s because we have to approve it. Make sure to click the Notify Me box so you can check back once your comment has been approved! ❤️