Waiting on Wednesday: The Epidemic


"Waiting On Wednesday" is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking The Spine where we highlight some of the upcoming books we can't wait to read! 

Jessica & Amber are Waiting On:


25987742

Title: The Epidemic (The Program, #0.6)
Author: Suzanne Young
Publisher: Simon Pulse
Publication Date: April 19th, 2016
Hardcover, 416 Pages
Summary: Quinlan McKee has spent her life acting as other people. She was a closer—a person hired to play the role of the recently deceased in order to give their families closure. Through this process, Quinn learned to read people and situations, even losing a bit of herself to do so. But she couldn’t have guessed how her last case would bring down her entire world. The only person Quinn trusts is Deacon, her best friend and the love of her life. Except Deacon’s been keeping secrets of his one, so Quinn must set out alone to find Arthur Pritchard, the doctor who’s been trying to control her life. The journey brings Quinn to Arthur’s daughter, Virginia, who tells Quinn the truth about Pritchard’s motives. The former closer will start to see that she is the first step in fighting an epidemic. But Quinlan doesn’t want to be a cure. And with all the lies surrounding her, she realizes she has no one left to rely on but herself—even if she doesn’t know who that is anymore.
Jessica: I just recently finished reading the prequel to this book, The Remedy, and I absolutely fell in love with it! The book ended with a big cliffhanger so I definitely can't wait to get my hands on this book to see what happens! 


Amber: *Grabby hands* I NEED THIS BOOK IN MY LIFE. YOUNG KILLED ME WITH THE END OF THE REMEDY. Also, look at that freaking cover. Seriously. My book loving heart it going to explode. 

What are you waiting on this week? Comment down below with the link to your post so we can stop by!




3 comments

  1. I haven't read the Program series yet, but want to! Great pick!
    Check out my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, I haven't read any of these books! I don't think I've read anything by Young, either. O_O I've heard great things about this series, so I think I might binge-read the books once all of them are published. I hope you both enjoy this book when you get the chance to read it, ladies!

    Happy New Year. :)

    Check out my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read any of the books in this series but I hope you enjoy The Epidemic when it releases!

    My WoW

    Zareena @ The Slanted Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete

Please note that if your comment doesn’t appear right away, it’s because we have to approve it. Make sure to click the Notify Me box so you can check back once your comment has been approved! ❤️