Top 10 2015: Best Bad Boys Of 2015!

Best Bad Boys of 2015

*Swoons* 

Amber: I found bad boys super swoon worthy *heart eyes* 
Jessica: Me too! There's just something about them.....

Amber's Top 5: 

1. Jackson from Crash by Eve Silver 


2. Cage from While it Lasts by Abbi Glines


3.Adrian from Velvet by Temple West 


4. Khalid from The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh 


5. Daemon from Oblivion by Jennifer L. Armentrout 



Jessica's Top 5: 

1. Kaidan from Sweet Temptation by Wendy Higgins

22428712

2. Aiden from Made For Us by Samantha Chase

24977558

3. James from Return to You by Samantha Chase

23167025

4. Prince Freddy from The Royal We by Heather Cocks and Jessica Morgan

22875451

5. Jonah from Gabriel by Nikki Kelly

23310722

Who were your favorite bad boys of 2015? Leave a link to your Top 10 2015 post so we can comment back! 

10 comments

  1. KAI! JONAH!! KHALID!! *swoons*

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Jackson! Adrian! Khalid! I feel like a lot of these guys are going to make my list tomorrow - book boyfriends. GREAT choices!!!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES PRINCE FREDDY!!! Bae strikes again!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love bad boys! Daemon! Khalid! Kai! And I add Rhys from ACOTAR ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Freddy! I loved him and want to read his story. I also am happy to see Daemon and Kaidan.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh Bad Boys! Khalid was definitely an interesting one! Lovely list ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great picks! I haven't read any of these yet but quite a few are going on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely list! Kahlid almost made my list for book boyfriend, haha.

    ReplyDelete

Please note that if your comment doesn’t appear right away, it’s because we have to approve it. Make sure to click the Notify Me box so you can check back once your comment has been approved! ❤️