Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite Novellas/Short Stories

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl in which we create bookish lists about everything from our favorite characters to love triangles and everything in between!

This Weeks Topic: Favorite Novellas/Short Stories


  

  

  

I know there isn't ten here but *shrugging emoji.* I am not much of a short story/novella kind of person. not unless it is essential to the series I am reading. 

Have you read of these? Leave the link to your TTT so I can stop back! 


2 comments

  1. Great list; love Gena Showalter's books! I've read the White Rabbit Chronicles but not Kat in Zombieland yet. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Please note that if your comment doesn’t appear right away, it’s because we have to approve it. Make sure to click the Notify Me box so you can check back once your comment has been approved! ❤️